Inside Out – a workshop to help you look and feel fabulous so that you are ready to take on the world
Do you feel invisible and irrelevant? Have you lost your way? Are you fearful of what the future holds?
If this sounds like you and you’d like to take back control of your life, this workshop could be just what you need. In it we will take care of you “Inside and Out”. We will look at mind-set and how the fear of judgement can eat into our self-esteem and prevent us from being the fabulous women we are. We’ll show you strategies to help you conquer your fears so that you can fully embrace life’s opportunities. And we’ll advise you on how to look your very best so that you can create a great first impression, whatever the occasion.
You will discover how to …
• Escape the fear of judgement that has probably been residing inside you for years.
• Control and eliminate this fear, leaving a strong sense of self-worth in its place.
• Establish what you want to do next with your life, given this new found freedom!
• Dress in a way that that is flattering and authentic so that you feel comfortable and confident.
• Buy less and wear more!
• Practical and fun exercises in the company of a supportive, wonderful women only group.
• Great tools and techniques you can use in everyday life.
• Expert advice from Leadership Coach and Business Mentor Nicky Davies MSc, FInstLM. Look Nicky up on (www.wavaglobal.com)
• Guidance from multi award-winning Personal Stylist, Nicola Davis, on the colours and styles of clothing that will make you look and feel fabulous. Read all about Nicola on her website (www.mypersonalstyle.co.uk)
• To feel a whole lot better about yourself by the end of the day!
The event starts at 9:30 with coffee and ends at 4:00pm. Lunch and light refreshments will be served.
Who are we? These are some of our client testimonials which we are proud to share:
This tells you all about why Nicola is a multi-award winning image consultant, and why you’ll be in expert hands
‘There are some companies that you instantly ‘click with’ and WAVA has been one of them. Headed by Nicky Davies who is a delight to work with. Nicky has an amazing ability to listen and gently probe, then with real insight can get to the heart of the problem and take you to depths you had not anticipated, resulting in fabulous clarity.’